Solved! How to print file from phone without print icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2019
I need a hard copy of my book. I can find it on my samsung phone but there is no print icon on the little phone screen. I have an hp cloud printer in house. Book is saved as document in Microsoft cloud app.

Solution
If you have a HP cloud printer model, then you might need to install Google Cloud Print app on your phone from Google Play Store.
After installing the app go to the Settings menu on your phone.
Scroll to Printing or in the search field, type Printing, and then tap Printing (In some phones Printing is under Settings> NFC and sharing).

Next to Cloud Print, tap On, and then turn off any other print service plugins.
Tap Cloud Print, tap the main menu icon , and then select Add printer.
The plugin detects any printers on the network.
Tap the HP printer you want to add, and then tap OK.
Confirm the registration on the printer control panel or follow the instructions on the page that prints.

Depending on the Androis OS version on your...

jojesa

Distinguished
If you have a HP cloud printer model, then you might need to install Google Cloud Print app on your phone from Google Play Store.
After installing the app go to the Settings menu on your phone.
Scroll to Printing or in the search field, type Printing, and then tap Printing (In some phones Printing is under Settings> NFC and sharing).

Next to Cloud Print, tap On, and then turn off any other print service plugins.
Tap Cloud Print, tap the main menu icon , and then select Add printer.
The plugin detects any printers on the network.
Tap the HP printer you want to add, and then tap OK.
Confirm the registration on the printer control panel or follow the instructions on the page that prints.

Depending on the Androis OS version on your phone or the HP printer model you might need to install a different HP app to enable printing.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.