how to read any website with auto line break??

Status
Not open for further replies.

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
some websites are smart enough to apply auto line breaks when I zoom in the page of a browser, but some are not, they don't break the line intelligently but enlarging the whole things.

It's a problem, when lying back on the sofa reading a lot of text on the screen.
In addition to sliding down the page, I have to slide to right and left a line after another. It's very not convenient

Any way to solve this problem? Otherwise than selecting and copying all the text to a notepad or wordpad

Solution
What browser(s) do you use?

You may find that one browser is a better fit to certain websites while another browser works better for other sites.

Would normally recommend zooming "out" but I know that doing so may result in font to small to read....

If you constantly go to some specific website(s) try contacting the webmasters. They may or may not be able to help. Tend to be low on the managerial hierarchy.....

You have nothing to lose by trying or asking.
What browser(s) do you use?

You may find that one browser is a better fit to certain websites while another browser works better for other sites.

Would normally recommend zooming "out" but I know that doing so may result in font to small to read....

If you constantly go to some specific website(s) try contacting the webmasters. They may or may not be able to help. Tend to be low on the managerial hierarchy.....

You have nothing to lose by trying or asking.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.