Solved! How to recover or erase all data from my stolen Honor 7x (rooted). I have signed out of it from Google. Is there any other opt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2018
Hello
my honor 7x had been stolen a few days back. So I hurriedly got my sims blocked and signed out of the Google account remotely. My phone is rooted. Is there any other option left now ?
My phone has got PIN and fingerprint lock for apps. And also some data in built in Safe app (in file manager).
Also please anyone tell me if somebody can check my Safe data despite all these above mentioned security ? Or they will just format it and resell.

Solution
If your phone is locked with a passcode it is very unlikely that whoever has your phone will be able to unlock it. Most likely it will just be wiped and sold. Your Google account should have an option to remotely wipe the phone next time it's seen online.
If your phone is locked with a passcode it is very unlikely that whoever has your phone will be able to unlock it. Most likely it will just be wiped and sold. Your Google account should have an option to remotely wipe the phone next time it's seen online.

Solution
Oct 1, 2018

What if I have signed out my google account . Will it still be shown online ?

Logon to your google account and see if the device is listed there, easy to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.