How to reinstall Yahoo app on Samsung Smart TV

MichellePhD

Commendable
Mar 13, 2016
I need help reinstalling the Yahoo app on my Samsung Smart TV so that I can install the Amazon Prime app. I accidentally uninstalled the Yahoo app before reading that I need it to install AP. The "smart" tv does not provide directions on how to reinstall apps. Thank you

Solution
Probably the safest thing to do is to visit Samsung's website and download the User Manual/Guide matchng your Smart TV's model number.

Or maybe either Samsung and/or Yahoo has a "how to" posted.

But overall, a reinstall would just be an "install" and if there is some question in the process about overwriting (should there be some residual parts of the Yahoo app still present) then you would just do an overwrite.

Just be careful that the downloaded app is not bringing along other junk or making default changes or otherwise to your Smart TV.

Probably the safest thing to do is to visit Samsung's website and download the User Manual/Guide matchng your Smart TV's model number.

Or maybe either Samsung and/or Yahoo has a "how to" posted.

But overall, a reinstall would just be an "install" and if there is some question in the process about overwriting (should there be some residual parts of the Yahoo app still present) then you would just do an overwrite.

Just be careful that the downloaded app is not bringing along other junk or making default changes or otherwise to your Smart TV.

Solution