How to remove Dirt particles from the corners of An LED screen?

diyguy4

Honorable
Jan 5, 2013
My 15" laptop LED screen has got dirt and sand particles in the corners around the sides, nothing can reach that place, and I can't use sharp or pointed objects to penetrate these narrow areas, is there any other trick I may use to remove these stubborn dirt particles, I'm afraid if I don't get rid of them immediately they may become permanent....

hecksagon

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
You can use a piece of tape. Cut it to the angle needed to place it in the corner, then try to apply it as straight on as possible. Pull it off after a few seconds and much of the dust should come with it. Repeat as needed.

diyguy4

Honorable
Jan 5, 2013
You can use a piece of tape. Cut it to the angle needed to place it in the corner, then try to apply it as straight on as possible. Pull it off after a few seconds and much of the dust should come with it. Repeat as needed.
:pt1cable: well at first glance i was really impressed with your idea, but when i read wolf's counter-idea it reminds me that it really can leave sticky marks on the screen, have you tried this trick of tape yet, did it leave such marks?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
dipudangol Laptop Tech Support 6
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
hikswolf Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
zy95 Laptop Tech Support 1
Red Bandit Laptop Tech Support 13
Crazy_Grimold Laptop Tech Support 2