Question How to remove this virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2020
Recently, I noticed something odd with my system. The default shortcut for task manager in my system, Ctrl+Shift+Esc, doesn't open the task manager. When I try to run it manually, I get the error message " Task manager has been disabled by the administrator". I am the administrator and I haven't changed any such setting before getting this error. I searched online, tried the 'edit registry' method, but it didn't work. I felt like there must be some sort of virus. I currently have no antivirus installed, so I download Bitdefender total security ( Torrented, along with the trial reset ). When I tried to open the bitdefender agent.exe, it said the publisher is blocked. When I ran this program as an administrator, it said " an administrator has blocked this publisher". When I go to the virus and security threat centre in windows security, it says my real time protection is off, and I am not able to turn it on. Then I tried to restart the "security center", but all the options are grey, I just am not able to restart it! What is going on in my system? There's not single significant setting in windows defender that I am able to change. How to fix this problem? Someone please help!
My system is Acer Ntro 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.