Solved! how to repair unbooting Windows

Nov 17, 2019
I have MSI 6200A
When I turned on the laptop, it failed to mount. Each time, I try to turn on the computer before the Windows is loaded completely I get black screen the computer reboots to the same point, can you tell me why I am running windows 7
second question I like to upgrade my Hard derive with SSD , do you this that it can work with no problems ?and if YES which Mark of SSD you recommend to me?? thank you for your collaboration the hard disk from a desktop computer.

Solution
Repair Windows 7 boot issues :

1. Turn on your PC, insert the Windows 7 installation DVD and then reboot your machine. If you have created bootable Windows 7 USB flash drive, insert it to start the process.

2. Press any key when prompted to do so. Once you press any key, you will see Windows is loading files.

3. Once you see Install Windows screen, select your language, keyboard or input panel, and time format and finally click Next button to proceed to the next step.

4. You will see Install now button along with repair your computer option at the bottom of the screen. Click Repair your computer option to see System Recovery options box.

5. Select your operating system also select Use recovery tools that can help fix problems.

Nov 18, 2019
Repair Windows 7 boot issues :

1. Turn on your PC, insert the Windows 7 installation DVD and then reboot your machine. If you have created bootable Windows 7 USB flash drive, insert it to start the process.

2. Press any key when prompted to do so. Once you press any key, you will see Windows is loading files.

3. Once you see Install Windows screen, select your language, keyboard or input panel, and time format and finally click Next button to proceed to the next step.

4. You will see Install now button along with repair your computer option at the bottom of the screen. Click Repair your computer option to see System Recovery options box.

5. Select your operating system also select Use recovery tools that can help fix problems.

6. Under System Recovery options, you will see tools such as Startup Repair, System Restore, Windows Complete PC Restore, Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, and Command Prompt.

Solution