how to share wifi from phone1 to phone2... phone2 doesnt have wifi access..!!

Mahantesh_2

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
There is a wifi here..I dont have access my friend has... i want to share wifi from his mobile.. Is it possible ? (tried BT tethering .. its not working..)

Solution

You need to contact whoever setup the IP range for access and have them add your device to it. If you are not authorized to connect by whoever owns the wireless connection you should not be trying to sneak onto the connection another way.
Why can't you connect directly? Is it shown in the list of available networks within range of your phone?

It isn't tethering you need to share your friend's connection. He needs to create a Hotspot, give it a password to stop everyone using it, and tell only you what that password is.

Mahantesh_2

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
No I cant connect directly... This Wifi is shared to only selected IPs... And yes it showing in the list of available networks.. but I cant connect to it.. even if I know the password.. its IP protected..!!!

My tried creating Hotspot.. but if he turns on his hotspot, wifi will be disabled and mobile data will be activated..

You need to contact whoever setup the IP range for access and have them add your device to it. If you are not authorized to connect by whoever owns the wireless connection you should not be trying to sneak onto the connection another way.

Solution