How to stream NFL games live and project the with Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrispots

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
Are there any streaming services that allow me to stream on a Samsung phone AND project them onto a projector screen? I have a Samsung Galaxy 8 and Verizon. Verizon has the NFL app that I can watch football for free, however, it will not allow me to project through a projector! GRRRR! Amazon prime videos also will not allow it. How the heck do I use the projector if nothing will allow it?

Solution
1. See if your projector (if it is new enough) has an app that can be used with it. Some newer projectors have them. Check with the manufacturer's site.

2. If you have a WiFi network and also Google Chromecast you can connect that to the projector via the HDMI port and then send the video from your phone to it. Again, this will require that you have a new enough projector.

3. The same thing can be said about Miracast, using their video adapter.

4. Support to connect them physically (using cables) is not so easy as most android phones don't have this ability.
1. See if your projector (if it is new enough) has an app that can be used with it. Some newer projectors have them. Check with the manufacturer's site.

2. If you have a WiFi network and also Google Chromecast you can connect that to the projector via the HDMI port and then send the video from your phone to it. Again, this will require that you have a new enough projector.

3. The same thing can be said about Miracast, using their video adapter.

4. Support to connect them physically (using cables) is not so easy as most android phones don't have this ability.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.