Solved! How to sync google with microsoft and vice versa

MBA380

Great
Nov 1, 2019
Hello!

I have a question that has been bothering me for a while now and I can't seem to get the answer to it. My school is partnered up with Google and Google provided us with their GSuite (which I absolutely hate) along with some Chromebooks (the cheap ones where you can't open more than 10 tabs at a time) and because of this everyone is forced to use Google's software whether they like it or not. I don't like it and I want to switch to Microsofts word, and OneNote... But there's a problem. Everything in school is done on GSuite including the assignments which are done on Google docs.

And for the actual question, is there a way to be able to use Microsoft Word without having to worry about manually importing Google Docs files everytime over to it; automatically import google docs to microsoft word from either google classroom or google docs itself (along with google spreadsheets and microsoft excel)?

Thanks a ton, and sorry for the long story haha (also I do not have a Chromebook as I currently use a windows laptop).

Solution
There would be no way without importing the files. They aren't set up to work directly with other programs. Kind of like trying to open a Microsoft Office file in Notepad.

Additionally, the fact that the documents are online rather than on the computer, which the program you want to use is on the computer, also makes it impossible to just open the docs without them being on the computer itself.
There would be no way without importing the files. They aren't set up to work directly with other programs. Kind of like trying to open a Microsoft Office file in Notepad.

Additionally, the fact that the documents are online rather than on the computer, which the program you want to use is on the computer, also makes it impossible to just open the docs without them being on the computer itself.

Solution