how to track my Lenovo A6020a40 by using IMEI number

manjukumari17416

Prominent
Dec 10, 2017
My device is lost about 1month ago and the thief had changed the email address from my device so I want to track my Lenovo phone by IMEI number.

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from manjukumari17416 : "how to track my Lenovo A6020a40 by using IMEI number"

You cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before...
MERGED QUESTION
Question from manjukumari17416 : "how to track my Lenovo A6020a40 by using IMEI number"

You cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before someone else accesses them.

Solution