How to track my stolen Android Phone

jonqsmith2003

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
Yes I had my Google Android, the LG VM670 Optimus V, stolen out of my truck. I have all my information as in google account info, my imei number, I have contact proof off of my google account that someone IS using my mobile number. I have some apps downloaded on it that I can't figure out how to access them to enable the gps location from the android market. I have no other phone to contact my service, I thought about it and wasn't sure that if I DID disconnect my service then I wouldn't be able to track my phone from my google account online, wasn't too sure.. The apps that I downloaded from my google say that the app(fonehome) and (GPS Tracker Pro) WERE downloaded to my phone, mabe they haven't payed much attention but my google account says that the apps made it to my cell phone, is there anyway I can enable the apps from my computer? I hate to ask but I have all the evidence to prove that it IS my number and cell phone, for instance if I log onto my google account I click on contact information a week ago and it has my contacts, when I click on an hour ago it has all of their contacts. my phone has all my daughters pictures on it, my marriage, a video of my son being born, my facebook, just look up Jonathan Smith on facebook.. Please Anyone with any idea please help me out:/

Liddy

Honorable
Apr 18, 2012

I had my mobile stolen today too, very sad. I'm interested in the same information. So far I have found that a smart phone can be traced by IMEI number under the battery, it is also listed on a box or sometimes phone company has it. There are websites which allow to do that, but the best is to let police do it for you. If you get any info on how to find the phone using google account please also let me know.

Tonios

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
To be able to trace IMEI you will ave to make an official application to the provider, but it is too long and your phone won't be able to be traced. I heard that there are special apps, but they also work only if thr net connection is on.

Dec 27, 2012
download Plan B. If you go to google play, you can download Plan B to that phone someone is using and it will tell you the location of your phone.
Please use authorities when you track it, do not take the law into your own hands.
Good luck.