How to trf apps from iphone to s4

pd1

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
Can some please advise how to transfer only apps from iPhone 5 to Samsung apps. I have tried Samsung smart switch but it does not allow me to transfer all my apps from iphone 5 to Samsung s4. please advise.. Thanks

Solution
If you have a bunch of DRM music through iTunes and want to stay legal, get iTunes Match for the year. It's $25, but it should allow you to then download all of that music DRM free. Just a suggestion since people have been mentioning all this drm stuff.

As fat as contacts, just sync them with google. It's pretty easy to do. Tutorials all over the web for it. I recommend google contacts whether you use an iPhone or not. Easiest way to get contacts onto every other ecosystem imaginable. Only google makes it that easy. Everyone else wants to keep it to their own.

cklaubur

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
I don't think your plan would work. The iPhone uses iOS for an operating system, while the Samsung S4 uses Android. Apps are written differently between the two operating systems. It's like going from Windows to Mac or Linux.

Are there any Android equivalents for your apps, or even better, Android versions?

Casey

rockdenim

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
If you have a bunch of DRM music through iTunes and want to stay legal, get iTunes Match for the year. It's $25, but it should allow you to then download all of that music DRM free. Just a suggestion since people have been mentioning all this drm stuff.

As fat as contacts, just sync them with google. It's pretty easy to do. Tutorials all over the web for it. I recommend google contacts whether you use an iPhone or not. Easiest way to get contacts onto every other ecosystem imaginable. Only google makes it that easy. Everyone else wants to keep it to their own.

Solution