how to tweak zte prestige 2

Sep 14, 2018
I am stuck with my ZTE PRESTIGE 2 N9136 From rooting so I can get rid of google and explore many other options available. Is there away to do this free?

Solution
I had to factory reset my Android phone recently. I had turned off most of the Google junk in Application Manager and used DuckDuckGo in Firefox if I needed to search for anything. After a while, I got fed up with the inability to go to the Play Store (silly name) but when I wanted a programme and searched for it, the downoad was blocked and the only way I could get it was from that Store.

Failng every time with a "no connection", I had no choice to let all the junk back by the factory reset. The downside of that was when I discovered FonePaw backups don't include the built-in Android calendar so my three year history of where I was and when and a load of future appointments I've had to input a second time.

All in , Google...
Google owns all the Android rights so w have to tolerate it. You can use other browsers,

Firefox works fine for me, but Google will still steal all your data and impose adverts on you for anything you searched even if you used other browsers and search engines.

Sorry, but it's the reality.

I had to factory reset my Android phone recently. I had turned off most of the Google junk in Application Manager and used DuckDuckGo in Firefox if I needed to search for anything. After a while, I got fed up with the inability to go to the Play Store (silly name) but when I wanted a programme and searched for it, the downoad was blocked and the only way I could get it was from that Store.

Failng every time with a "no connection", I had no choice to let all the junk back by the factory reset. The downside of that was when I discovered FonePaw backups don't include the built-in Android calendar so my three year history of where I was and when and a load of future appointments I've had to input a second time.

All in , Google has us by the short and curlies.

Solution