How to unblocked in coming call

May 15, 2018
I am using intex aqua classic mini mob when I call anyone not heard voice and speaker show muted which is not going to ummute I try my Best

Solution
You are referring to two different things. A blocked call is one that doesn't even go to your cell to ring and will auto get your voicemail. If that is the issue first trying checking the settings in both your phone app and contacts app to make sure there is no option for blocking a number. If there is (not all phones have that option) then you can unblock it from there. If not, then you would have needed to install an app to block a number.

Now if you are referring to the info within the post, about muted speaker and not hearing the person, first try checking your phone's sounds settings and your phone app's settings.

If that does not help, try turning off the phone and then start it up in "Safe Mode". It will have limited access...
You are referring to two different things. A blocked call is one that doesn't even go to your cell to ring and will auto get your voicemail. If that is the issue first trying checking the settings in both your phone app and contacts app to make sure there is no option for blocking a number. If there is (not all phones have that option) then you can unblock it from there. If not, then you would have needed to install an app to block a number.

Now if you are referring to the info within the post, about muted speaker and not hearing the person, first try checking your phone's sounds settings and your phone app's settings.

If that does not help, try turning off the phone and then start it up in "Safe Mode". It will have limited access in that mode, but then see if you can hear and speak to people fine. If you can, then your problem is software. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If you still can't in that mode, then you may well need to either "Hard Reset" the phone, or it could be a hardware issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution