How to update samsung j2 prime into android phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graybush

Estimable
Feb 13, 2017
Technically, the Samsung J2 Prime is an Android Phone. Am I correct in thinking that you're asking how to update the software of the phone?

If you need to update the phone's system, just go to Settings > System > System Updates >Check for System Updates. If one is available, then you should have the option of downloading the latest Update.

Currently, the Samsung J2 Prime is supported all the way up to Android Nougat (Android 7.0). I wasn't able to find whether or not the J2 Prime line will get support for Android Oreo (Android 8.0) or for Android P.

Hope this helps!

Graybush

Estimable
Feb 13, 2017
Technically, the Samsung J2 Prime is an Android Phone. Am I correct in thinking that you're asking how to update the software of the phone?

If you need to update the phone's system, just go to Settings > System > System Updates >Check for System Updates. If one is available, then you should have the option of downloading the latest Update.

Currently, the Samsung J2 Prime is supported all the way up to Android Nougat (Android 7.0). I wasn't able to find whether or not the J2 Prime line will get support for Android Oreo (Android 8.0) or for Android P.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jaywolf3017 Android Smartphones 2
drasti Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1