Hp laptop stuck on restart boot

Sep 25, 2018
I uninstalled windows 10 on my Hp laptop as my sims 2 didn’t run on Windows 10. And now my laptop hasn’t worked since, it’s stuck on a loop where it turns on shows the hp logo then says restoring your previous version of Windows then turns off again and repeats this process over and over, I’ve tried BIOS update many times and it still hasn’t helped, someone help me I just want to play sims :( thanks Phoebe x

Solution
You would need to get a CD, DVD or USB with the original software. You can then reinstall the system fresh. Granted you would lose what you have on the computer, so be sure this is what you want to do before you do it.

If not, or you don't feel comfortable doing so, then I would contact the manufacturer (if the laptop is still under warranty) or try a local tech.
You would need to get a CD, DVD or USB with the original software. You can then reinstall the system fresh. Granted you would lose what you have on the computer, so be sure this is what you want to do before you do it.

If not, or you don't feel comfortable doing so, then I would contact the manufacturer (if the laptop is still under warranty) or try a local tech.

Solution