HP pavilion g6-2331se startup problems

ROCKSTARhjk

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
so the problem is,that,i bought a pavilion laptop an year ago, the model is pavilion g6-2331se,it was all working fine and great, yesterday night after a proper shut down i powered it up today, i was busy with my phone so did not pay much attention to it, as time passed i saw that the screen was blank, well that put me in a bit worry so i switched it off took out the battery and held the power button for a while to remove any current in the capacitors, well that always worked on my pc but not on this guy, read a forum on hp site and it said to remove the memory module,done, and rebooted,after putting it back in, the RAM MODULES, now i have tried everything on this earth, AAH! ONE MORE THING THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS BLINKING, IT BLINKS FOR 3 TIMES WITH NO PAUSE THEN THERE IS A LONG PAUSE OF 10 SECS THEN IT AGAIN BLINKS FOR THREE TIMES
PLEASE SOMEONE INFORM ME ABOUT THE PROBLEM THAT WOULD BE EXTREMELY GREAT I HAVE A TON OF WORK TO DO FOR AN UPCOMMING PROJECT THANKS AND REGARDS

Changed title to something a little less inflammatory - SS

ROCKSTARhjk

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
thanks man seems like a problem with one of the R.A.M'S took out one and switched it on with only one installed, worked just fine, well i will send it back to hp as soon as i can thanks and have a great day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 0
booterboii Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1