Question Hp ProBook 455 g10, few questions

Jul 16, 2024
I was offered this model as a gift brand new, (it happens), which is probably quite generous and good, but I only have two days to accept or decline.
Since I didn't get the information I was looking for by searching the internet, let me try this.
THAT is the variant with AMD Ryzen 5, 7530U. I only need a laptop for work, no gaming or similar. I am searching for a quieter machine to work with. I assume that the Probook series is silent due to business purposes and that it does not fly into the sky with ventilation when performing ordinary office tasks. If someone has a similar machine with this circuit or similar, experiences on cooling and heating are welcome. I know the TDP is only 15W and in theory that should meet my needs.
My second question is about the keyboard. The specifications and instructions say that this model comes with an HP Premium Collaboration keyboard. What exactly?
so, is it a better quality keyboard? Since I often use the F keys, and nowadays it is fashionable to set the F keys to perform an action immediately, for example, F7 reduces the volume, can it be set that these actions are performed together with the FN key. On some models I adjusted this in the BIOS, and on some I never found this setting. There is no way I can get used to pressing FN+f12 to do a regular F12 in the operating system.
In some instructions it says that FN lock is adjusted by long pressing FN+Shift, which of course I can't check anywhere at the moment and make sure of the accuracy of this information.