HTC One M9 Rumors: New Cameras But No Front Speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinus FiliuS

Estimable
Dec 31, 2014
Thank you for adding to the hype of upcoming masterpiece from the smartphone Master of the Universe, High Tech Computer indeed. I would like to point out, the HTC tease graphic you posted that recently came out is not referring to Hima but a new Desire device! Tho you've named the article as such, who cares lol, bring on the hype in my opinion, they EEARNNNED it rightfully. As well as the highest respect bar none in the industry. The new Desire Eye as well seems like there is no front stereo speakers, BUT now we all know there are a pair, ingeniously invisible, at each edge of screen. Hima aka M9 most DEFINITELY WILL have front speakers trouncing even M8, as only HTC can surpass HTC, it's in the history books already. M8, as many don't know, all M8s have Harman Kardons, a Boom indeed, what a pleasant surprise, no compromise. M9 will, according to some talks HTC had, might and i believe will feature BOSE! fking insane, there is just....NOTHING even close to HTC's thurst for perfection of form and function. Simply goosebump feeling all over! Cannot wait!

eriko

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
Well Mr. Reviewer, it looks to ME like it has front facing speakers, and it F'kin BETTER have front-facing speakers! - I'm just DYING to ditch my GS5 for that reason alone!

With my M7, I could hear it on speaker in the car, with the GS5, aww man, forget it. Just shout 'I'LL CALL YOU BACK'.

Would have liked a higher-res screen, but to be honest, that isn't a deal-breaker.

To all you whom have not experienced an M7, or M8, may I invite you to a world of smartphone you can actually hear...

I also want at least a 3,000mAhr battery thanks....

And a better life if you got one.... :)

RRico

Estimable
Feb 2, 2015
Please tell me it will be able to what other HTC models have done:

1) Landscape Dock (into a docking station)
2) Magnetic Induction charging (e.g. Qi)
3) Have a Kickstand built-in (like the EVOs)
4) Gunmetal exterior!
5) Boomsound speakers
6) 64GB minimum internal storage

Status
Not open for further replies.