HTPC quad tv tuner

TPBlaster

Estimable
Jun 1, 2014
im looking for a tv tuner for windows media center. that would connect to my home network and be ale to be showed on a xbox 360.

Solution
You may need to add a discrete graphics card to that, but everything else should be fine. I'm finding a note on the Ceton Support Page that the InfiniTV6 PCI-E does not support tuner sharing, so while you can watch anything that been recorded using your XBox 360 as an extender, you would not be able to watch live television from it. You'd need to go with the InfiniTV6 Eth (external device).

-Wolf sends

TPBlaster

Estimable
Jun 1, 2014
first of all I have a gaming pc but I also have a amd fm2+ dual core I can use the gaming pc but it would be better if I could use the dual core. Video source is cable and I will be using xbox 360's for wmc extenders.

You may need to add a discrete graphics card to that, but everything else should be fine. I'm finding a note on the Ceton Support Page that the InfiniTV6 PCI-E does not support tuner sharing, so while you can watch anything that been recorded using your XBox 360 as an extender, you would not be able to watch live television from it. You'd need to go with the InfiniTV6 Eth (external device).

-Wolf sends

Solution