Huawei P9 phone

Aug 30, 2018
I restated my Huawei P9 and and after that, I have lost all my mobile applications, my Bluetooth does not also come. Is it Because I did not insert sd card before formatting the phone or what?

Solution
I am assuming you mean reset the phone, since restart is just turning the phone off and back on.

Was the SD card set to be "Internal" storage so you could run apps from it before you reset the phone? If that is the case, anything that was on the card is no longer usable by you through any device. It was encoded to the phone and when the reset was done, the requirements on the phone itself were removed. So the card data is completely inaccessible and there is no way to fix it. As in all the data on the card is now lost.

Now if you are talking about actually just restarting (turning off and back on) the phone and not resetting it, then please explain further.
Aug 30, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from asanteelvis547 : "Looking for my phone apps and Bluetooth solutions"

I restated my Huawei P9 and and after that, I have lost all my mobile applications, my Bluetooth does not also come. Is it Because I did not insert sd card before formatting the phone or what?

I am assuming you mean reset the phone, since restart is just turning the phone off and back on.

Was the SD card set to be "Internal" storage so you could run apps from it before you reset the phone? If that is the case, anything that was on the card is no longer usable by you through any device. It was encoded to the phone and when the reset was done, the requirements on the phone itself were removed. So the card data is completely inaccessible and there is no way to fix it. As in all the data on the card is now lost.

Now if you are talking about actually just restarting (turning off and back on) the phone and not resetting it, then please explain further.

Solution