Hundreds Wait in the Cold for Kinect Launch in NY

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]LOL spending 1000$ on a gaming PC? Anything under 1800$ is laughable at best.[/citation]
Your stupid, you can build a $500 compute that will last 2 years on high settings on everything or a $800 that will last for 4 years for max everything or $1300 computer that will last 6 years max everything.

And this is not even counting for the fact that you can upgrade them for much cheaper then you can buy a new system.

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Randomacts[/nom]Your stupid, you can build a $500 compute that will last 2 years on high settings on everything or a $800 that will last for 4 years for max everything or $1300 computer that will last 6 years max everything. And this is not even counting for the fact that you can upgrade them for much cheaper then you can buy a new system.[/citation]
I think TommySch left an extra "0" in his remarks. Should be $180. Or perhaps you are right Randomacts and TommySch is just ill-informed in PC hardware.

glassice

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
i had the nearly kinnect's experience With PS2's Eye Toy, so why i have to be exited about this crappy Eye Toy Next Gen Device?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.