Question Huorong Internet Security

Lumine5

Great
Jul 10, 2022
Do you know about huorong internet security? If any of you use it, can you let me know what it's firewall default and if I disable it's firewall then I update and preinstall my game, does it block my already updated game files after I enable back it's firewall? And can huorong internet security has its own firewall together with windows firewall?

USAFRet

Illustrious
Do you know about huorong internet security? If any of you use it, can you let me know what it's firewall default and if I disable it's firewall then I update and preinstall my game, does it block my already updated game files after I enable back it's firewall? And can huorong internet security has its own firewall together with windows firewall?
Still flailing about with random security tools no one has ever heard or?

What, specifically, is wrong with Windows Defender and the built in firewall?
Details, please.

Lumine5

Great
Jul 10, 2022
I found in Microsoft store. I still use defender and built in firewall. I will install that in 9 years later if my PC is not eligible to upgrade to Windows 12. I hope Windows 12 remove strict requirement and hope that Windows 12 still support my i3 processor 9100 and I don't have to install another antivirus program.