HyperX Clouds 2 is good for music? (except for gaming)

Sevando

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
Hello my question is HyperX Cloud are suitable for music except for gaming?
If anyone can help me if someone have the Clouds 2?

Solution
The HyperX Cloud 1 and 2 are great for music. If you connect the 3.5mm audio jack directly to your motherboard instead of using the HyperX adapter in-between you'll get the best audio quality, unless your onboard audio is poor.

RCFProd

Honorable
Herald
Dec 8, 2013
The HyperX Cloud 1 and 2 are great for music. If you connect the 3.5mm audio jack directly to your motherboard instead of using the HyperX adapter in-between you'll get the best audio quality, unless your onboard audio is poor.

Solution

RCFProd

Honorable
Herald
Dec 8, 2013

Same thing applies, makes sure your audio settings are set to stereo and you're using the highest possible audio settings in general, using the sound blaster software. Don't use the HyperX adapter when listening to music regardless, it will make the audio quality worse.

I'm not sure if the Audigy RX has better audio than the Z97 Pro Gamer does though....

Sevando

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
I don't know i have it on good setting now no problem at all
2/2.1 Speakers i set that and 48 Khz
i have already heaset i have Sony MDR 100 something i don't remember the problem with these speakers is the volume is low for a reason if from my smartphone that why i want to buy Clouds 2

Sevando

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
i think the current headset i have is Sony MDR-MA100 now i remembered how it call that just good sound i have card sound but the volume for a reason is low even if i connect it my smartphone