I accidently rejected my SD card, how do I get it back?

Solution
Are you saying you ejected (took out) your SD card improperly and now the device won't accept it? Or perhaps you were doing something with the card (say moving files to or from it) when a call or text came through? Any of these can cause the SD card to act a tad crazy.

The simplest fix is to "turn off the phone", then "remove the battery" and finally "take out the SD card". Leave it out for about 20 seconds, then put all back and turn the phone back on.

If this doesn't fix the issue, I have to ask, was the card from another phone that you just placed in a new phone?
Are you saying you ejected (took out) your SD card improperly and now the device won't accept it? Or perhaps you were doing something with the card (say moving files to or from it) when a call or text came through? Any of these can cause the SD card to act a tad crazy.

The simplest fix is to "turn off the phone", then "remove the battery" and finally "take out the SD card". Leave it out for about 20 seconds, then put all back and turn the phone back on.

If this doesn't fix the issue, I have to ask, was the card from another phone that you just placed in a new phone?

Solution

Tommy_34

Commendable
May 22, 2016