Question I am looking to cut the cord from cox cable and want to know the average amount of data used per month

Amacbabe

Estimable
Apr 18, 2019
I am looking to cut the cord from cox cable and want to know the average amount of data used per month- I have been deceived, lied to and pushed around way too much.
We are a family of 5, (3 kids) and I work out of the house as an architect and I use dropbox to transfer my cad files on a daily basis.
With our current situation- we use about 500 GB of data download and 72 GB upload
I am nervous about going over the data cap set by cox at 1 TB as they charge $10 for every 50 GB over
What does the average family use

Amacbabe

Estimable
Apr 18, 2019
I am looking to cut the cord from cox cable and want to know the average amount of data used per month- I have been deceived, lied to and pushed around way too much.
We are a family of 5, (3 kids) and I work out of the house as an architect and I use dropbox to transfer my cad files on a daily basis.
With our current situation- we use about 500 GB of data download and 72 GB upload
I am nervous about going over the data cap set by cox at 1 TB as they charge $10 for every 50 GB over
What does the average family use