I am stuck between two wireless gaming headsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

isak.walther

Honorable
Sep 29, 2017
I am currently looking for a new pair of gaming headsets as my Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 are very close to death. The two headsets in that I mention in the title are the Corsair HS70 and the Steelseries Arctis 7. Both wireless, and that is the only type of gaming headsets I am looking for at the moment.

I can't seem to decide which one to pick, as the HS70 seems to be really good for its price point, but reviews on the Arctis 7 seems to be better. They seem to have the same sort of specs, but I somehow still can't decide. Is there anything, specs wise, that makes one of the headsets better than the other, or are they basically the same?

Links:
https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Color/HS70-Wireless-Gaming-Headset/p/CA-9011178-NA

Solution
I asked some of the writers in the office, here's what they have to say!

Michael: I’d say Corsair if you're on a budget, SteelSeries if you want to spend more for the best overall headset.

Marshall: Oh, Arctis 7, for sure. HS70 is good, but Arctis 7 is better all around. it’s almost twice as much money, though, so depends on your budget.

Graybush

Estimable
I asked some of the writers in the office, here's what they have to say!

Michael: I’d say Corsair if you're on a budget, SteelSeries if you want to spend more for the best overall headset.

Marshall: Oh, Arctis 7, for sure. HS70 is good, but Arctis 7 is better all around. it’s almost twice as much money, though, so depends on your budget.

Solution

isak.walther

Honorable
Sep 29, 2017

Thanks for the input! But what if budget isn't a problem? As in which headset would you recommend, not thinking about the price?

Graybush

Estimable
Marshall is one of our resident headphone experts, his money is on the Arctis 7.

Personally, I don't have experience with either since my Logitech headsets are still working well, I have an H800 and a G230. If you can, I always recommend testing some out in person too.

Status
Not open for further replies.