I am too having a problem with my ASUS SonicMaster, shutting down randomly. Sometimes i can use it 3 hours and sometime a few

Solution
That looks to be a system from about 2010 correct? Maybe be a motherboard issue, overheating, RAM issue, drive maybe. Check temps using HWMonitor, open it and clean out all the fans and vents, clean off the old thermal paste from heatsink, apply new paste. If it still shuts off can try another RAM stick, maybe a clean Windows setup on a new drive. Really depends on how much time and part cost you want to do before just replacing it with a new one or used working one.
That looks to be a system from about 2010 correct? Maybe be a motherboard issue, overheating, RAM issue, drive maybe. Check temps using HWMonitor, open it and clean out all the fans and vents, clean off the old thermal paste from heatsink, apply new paste. If it still shuts off can try another RAM stick, maybe a clean Windows setup on a new drive. Really depends on how much time and part cost you want to do before just replacing it with a new one or used working one.

Solution
Jul 26, 2018
I had the same problem I was watching a YouTube short video on something and it went down black said battery was dead and I was plugged in. I took off the battery pack and got a blower blew out the battery in the back of the computer and I let the battery stay out overnight the next morning I put the battery in and it started right up everything was perfect.