I am trying to connect my Video 10 smart TV to my old VHS player.

Radar410

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
We have a used Vizeo ten smart TV. I need to coonect our old VHS player with the 3 part connection to it. We have hundreds of VHS tapes and a Xbox one for Blu Ray. The only I've seen to connect a DVD/VHS player is to buy a cheap Blu Ray. I'm talking about VHS, not DVD/Blu Ray

Ideally your TV has an Analog-In connection, in the form of COMPOSITE VIDEO or S-VIDEO, those are most likely what the VHS puts out. Consult the TV manual whether you have these type of connection, if so, all u need then is a proper cable.

Next option, COMPOSITE/S-VIDEO to HDMI converter. I don't know whether it exists, that's for u to find out.

Ideally your TV has an Analog-In connection, in the form of COMPOSITE VIDEO or S-VIDEO, those are most likely what the VHS puts out. Consult the TV manual whether you have these type of connection, if so, all u need then is a proper cable.

Next option, COMPOSITE/S-VIDEO to HDMI converter. I don't know whether it exists, that's for u to find out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 11
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
shiva.ram54 Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 7
D Streaming Video & TVs 2