I believe my pc has been hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_2

Estimable
Sep 12, 2015
for some time now files and downloads on my pc have been getting corrupted. It has been selective. The files are still there but they are unusable. I can not copy and paste or print anything. Folders now contain allot of garbage including files I cannot open or if I can they are blank. Folders have been filled with garbage eating up disk space and requiring much time to clean up. I am running Windows 7 ultimate and have Kapersky total protection. I do my best to keep everything updated. I know nothing about script and programming. I tend to learn what I need to as I need to. I have tried the netstat command to identify what is accessing my pc but can only find legitimate programs. I don't think this helps anyway.

kodydoty

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015
Hacked? unless you are the ceo of a large corporation or you have desired secrets, someone with the ability to hack into your computer would not spend time on just messing with you. maybe a virus though go here https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-intercept/ if you want to check for viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.