I broke my android phone but, I got a new one how can I get photos from it when the ad card is missing and the photos are stor

Apr 26, 2018
I lost my as card and my phone is now damage ,all my photos are on it. I got back a new one and is wondering if it's possible to get back those pictures?

Apr 26, 2018
Your phone got damage and you want to know if you can get back all the pictures from the old damage phone to the new one? And you don't have a sd card and the pictures are saved to the phone that was damaged?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 5
C Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 4
J Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
I have an SD card that was formatted to work only on my ZTE mobile phone. My phone broke and I don't want to lose the contents
I have saved my photos and apps in my SD card and my phone was broked and I have a new phone in which if I insert my SD card i
How do i get all my data to my new phone when my other one broke and i didnt have back up data on
broke my phone and already transferred my apps into my sd card
My boyfied broke my phone and took SIM card I want old pictures
Charging port broke of from the phone how can i charge the phone if it says not removae battery
My straight talk phone broke any way to get my contacts
Broke my phone and need to reset it
Stylo 2 broke and was not backed up
My other phone that my husband was using broke. How can we get the contacts list from it ?
broke my phone
My phone broke so I want to transfer it to my other phone and keep both numbers on one phone until I buy another phone
Phone charger broke
Broke phone today & got a new one. Trying to sync accounts now. Need my old phone number for an account & do t remember it. Ho
LG G4 is broke
My old phone broke. It would not come on. How do i get my contacts from that phone i do not have the old phone or sim card
My ZTE Maven won't turn on my power button is broke and its charged all the way and i have tried holding the power button alon
My android phone is broke. How can I get pics off it. They are irreplaceable pics of a loved one who passed.
my android phone broke - how can i get my contacts transferred to my new phone?
help the screen of my phone broke and all my contacts are still on it

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS