I can not install Windows 10 to my pc. Please help!

mustymsi

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
I installed Windows 10 to my pc about 5-6 months ago and then I decided to install Win 8.1 again. Still I am using it. But now I want to install Win 10 again. Here the problem starts.

I am using different iso packs, dvds and usb keys to install Win 10 but every time I see the same problem. I am installing the system but when setup reboots pc for the last time, pc starts to repair the system. it asks for me to reboot it. again and again. after third reboot, everything becomes normal. I want to understand what the problem is.

I tried to change dvd packs, iso packs and dvdroms. Tried to install it by usb flash drive. Used different setup languages. I cleaned all disks and tried again. Tried to install it to different hdds. Tried to update bios. Still same problem occurs. When I tried to install Win 8.1 again with same ways, there is no problem. But Win 10 will not install without problem.

I don't want to use repaired system. It should be installed without error. I can not think another solution. Please help me. (sorry about my English:))

mustymsi

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
Thank you for your answer. I've never upgraded to Windows 10. I had made a fresh installation. I am making a fresh installation with a new Windows 10 DVD but still it crashes. I guess it is about updates. When I use my old Win 10 DVD (not includes Feb-Apr 2016 updates), there is no error. But when I use newer dvds or iso packs (I have 4-5 of Win 10 Dvds-different versions of it) it crashes.

mustymsi

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
I have a 100mbs of EFI part on active hdd. I do not think that it was the problem. You said "That caused a lot of problems for a lot of people. ". Do people have similar problems with the pre-November 15th, 2015 updates or laters?

I think they cleaned it up and possibly in the February updates so your earlier DVD is the one to use. The more recenty updates will drift through anyway.

Don't forget to reverse all the options Microsoft set by default in the Privacy section of Settings then change the computer name and restart.

Spybot AntiBeacon is a good addition to Windows 10 because it immunizes the system against MS data-harvesting but be sure to tick the "Immunize after updates" box because MS is trying to negate AntiBeacons powers.

mustymsi

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
Thank you for your time. I could not solve it. All iso pack with updates after Feb 2016, makes it crash. I am going to continue to use W8.1 for all time. Thanx again.