Solved! I cannot get my cloud pictures to my computer to use in product. my

Dec 30, 2018
I am trying to make a book on shutterfly but need to transfer cloud pictures to my computer from my cellphone but don't know how.

Solution
Are they on the cloud or on the cellphone? You stated both.

Either way, if still on the phone you can upload them to your account and then log into the account on the computer (same account the phone uploaded to) and download them to the computer. If they are already in the account, then just log into it from the computer and download the images you want.

Or, a much shorter (and direct) way to do this (only works if images are still on the phone) connect the phone to the computer via USB cord. Then via the computer locate the files on the phone you wish to copy/use and copy them into an empty folder on the computer.
Are they on the cloud or on the cellphone? You stated both.

Either way, if still on the phone you can upload them to your account and then log into the account on the computer (same account the phone uploaded to) and download them to the computer. If they are already in the account, then just log into it from the computer and download the images you want.

Or, a much shorter (and direct) way to do this (only works if images are still on the phone) connect the phone to the computer via USB cord. Then via the computer locate the files on the phone you wish to copy/use and copy them into an empty folder on the computer.

Solution