I can't access my laptop

Noob989

Prominent
Mar 20, 2017
So yesterday I wanted to play minecraft on my Lenovo laptop.The laptop worked perfectly fine yesterday and when I switched on my laptop it simply refused to do so.I thought it was the charge so plugged it in for charging for about 30 minutes.I then switched it on but it displayed nothing except the keyboard lights and the light power indicator which was white.After trying several times I gave up.I held the power button for 10 seconds and pressed it once more so it opened but no display only the lights.

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. First make sure the device has been charged.
2. Unplug your charger cord.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
5. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
6. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. First make sure the device has been charged.
2. Unplug your charger cord.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
5. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
6. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 2
Jeffery2084 Laptop Tech Support 7
H Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 10
R Laptop Tech Support 1