Solved! I can't download to sd/memory card says not enough free space yet there is

Dec 5, 2018
When i try to download a film to sd card says there is no free space yet there us, have even tried new card but says same. Why, what am I doing wrong

I agree with dimasadyuta5. It is likely that whatever you are trying to download is going to the phone and not the card. You need to change the settings, in whatever app that you are using to download with, to save them to the SD card. Not the phone's settings, but the individual apps settings. If it doesn't have this option in it, then you can't download them to the card.

I agree with dimasadyuta5. It is likely that whatever you are trying to download is going to the phone and not the card. You need to change the settings, in whatever app that you are using to download with, to save them to the SD card. Not the phone's settings, but the individual apps settings. If it doesn't have this option in it, then you can't download them to the card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 3
V Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 10
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Did all the steps correctly but still download is not taking placee on sd card
Move downloaded videos to sd card on j3
How do download movies for my internal memory
I choose external memory put all my download game go to internal memory why?
How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung j2 prime
how do i download whatssapp media to sd card in mobicel r9 lite
I have 4GB memory card but when ever I download any app they tell me internal storage full
how to make the download settings to external sd card in vivoy71
how can i download apps directly in sd card in samsung duos GTS7562?
i have the samsung j7. i am wanting all downloaded pdf and pes files to be saved on the memory card rather than in my phone.
How do I clear up space and store on new sim card phone won't let me download app
How I can move download apps from Micromax 109A phone to inserted SD Memory card
I have 177mb in internal memory & 3.23gb available on SD card & yet I am asked to free up space to download a 6,36mb app! Why?
Can't download anything all ways memory full but with emputy 16gb sd cart
I am having much space in my memory card but nothing is downloading on memory card from chorme or any other website???????why
I have a new device and no memory on the device still it shows that there is not enough space when tried to download an app.No
Internal memory problem
Samsung J3 Mission. Download books to external memory card using Overdrive app. Is it possible?
how can i download all my photos from my internal memory to my SD on my LG straighttalk phone so i can free up storage?
my phone doesn't have enough memory So I pit my memoryvcard and downloaded a game and it says 'no memory space'

ASK THE COMMUNITY