I cant log inn to my samsung account

joel_76

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
When i enter my samsung account password it appear a word that "THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT VERFIED GO TO INBOX" but whene i touch the go to inbox no inbox found so how can i confirm or how can i log in to my samsung account

"Go to your Inbox" means that you've provided an e-mail when registering your Samsung account, and Samsung have sent you a email to that inbox. When you open that email, and click on the link there, you'll verify your account. This is done to prevent automatic / robotic account creation.

joel_76

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
I didnt find an inbox sir to confirm thats my probkem there is no such inbox in google account and also in my gmail account i dint recieve message to confirm

joel_76

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016

joel_76

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
The samsung account has no inbox in ny gmail account there is no such message for samsung account confirmation in any side of my gmail account i check i also made a new gmail acount but the problem is thesame and also sin up another new samsung accountant still the same i went to samsung service cwnter riyadh but i dont understant what there telling me is it my problem or a device problem if that so why they cant fix it do i have the right to take back my money and return th8s device