Solved! I can't open sd files.

Apr 2, 2019
Hello everyone, yesterday i needed to use my sd card so I saved the files on my computer and formatted it to NTFS. After I was done using it I formatted it back to the original format and moved the files back to the sd.

The problem I'm having is that the files are impossible to read on my phone and on my laptop.

Solution
There may be a problem with the card, it could also be a problem with the files. Though likely it is the card.

I have to say though, you really should not be swapping the SD card between devices. While it 'can' be done, they are really not built for it and easily get damaged.

On top of this, they should come already correctly formatted to work on all those devices. So there should have been no need to do any of what you did in changing the format.

I would suggest getting yourself a singular card for each device, then instead of swapping one between devices, just connect one device to the over via USB cord. You can then easily transfer files between them.
There may be a problem with the card, it could also be a problem with the files. Though likely it is the card.

I have to say though, you really should not be swapping the SD card between devices. While it 'can' be done, they are really not built for it and easily get damaged.

On top of this, they should come already correctly formatted to work on all those devices. So there should have been no need to do any of what you did in changing the format.

I would suggest getting yourself a singular card for each device, then instead of swapping one between devices, just connect one device to the over via USB cord. You can then easily transfer files between them.

Solution