I can't retrieve my old pic and music off my sd card

Solution
Well, it is going to depend on a few things.

First, the SD card, was it in a phone that the card was made "Internal" for? If yes, then you won't be able to access any data on the card unless you do it through the phone it was in. In that case the SD card was formatted and encoded to work with only that device. Making it unreadable by any other device.

If that isn't the case, and it was never made internal storage for a phone, tablet, etc., then you still may have trouble reading it outside the device it was in. Try putting it back in its original device and connecting that to a computer via USB. You should be able to access the data that way. Unless of course you have already tried forcing it to be read by any other device which may...
Well, it is going to depend on a few things.

First, the SD card, was it in a phone that the card was made "Internal" for? If yes, then you won't be able to access any data on the card unless you do it through the phone it was in. In that case the SD card was formatted and encoded to work with only that device. Making it unreadable by any other device.

If that isn't the case, and it was never made internal storage for a phone, tablet, etc., then you still may have trouble reading it outside the device it was in. Try putting it back in its original device and connecting that to a computer via USB. You should be able to access the data that way. Unless of course you have already tried forcing it to be read by any other device which may have erased or corrupted the data.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS