Question I cant use my Facebook account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2020
I lost my sim card and cant now make security check to my accout.its asking Me to verify account with phone number but I dont have phone number I lost my sim card...what should I do???

bignastyid

Splendid
That is a bunch of bovine excrement. Assuming your account was in good standing programming your number into a new sim is easy. Providers do it all the time for people whom lose or damage phones.
Now if the account went into the rears and or was cancelled then the number is gone and you are hosed and like permanently lost the account and will need to create a new one.

Reactions: Ernys21
Feb 26, 2020
Maybe any advice i think others Will be intrested to how to create new account without closed down new account.

Mar 20, 2020
Hey

I would say try to contact the customer service of the company which sim was and then buy another sim with the same number then you can verify your facebook account or if you email address you can also recover from it.

Hope it helps you out.

May 11, 2020
That is a bunch of bovine excrement. Assuming your account was in good standing programming your number into a new sim is easy. Providers do it all the time for people whom lose or damage phones.
Now if the account went into the rears and or was cancelled then the number is gone and you are hosed and like permanently lost the account and will need to create a new one.

The bovine excrement is your post. I work for a mobile company and there are certain terms to be complied with for number retention. Numbers are not valid forever. If they are not topped up or used for a certain period of time, they will be recycled and allocated to a new user.

bignastyid

Splendid
The bovine excrement is your post. I work for a mobile company and there are certain terms to be complied with for number retention. Numbers are not valid forever. If they are not topped up or used for a certain period of time, they will be recycled and allocated to a new user.
Apparently you didn't read the whole post. I never said they were valid forever, even stated a couple situations where the number would be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.