I changed phones and lost some numbers . How Cani get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvin.ita

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
I am on 3 network. Had an apple 4 phone. Changed over to apple 5. Same SIM card. Lost some phone contacts how can I get them back

Solution
If they are not on the card you could have saved them in some other area, your email account for example. As to where exactly, you need to figure that out by thinking back on what you setup on the old phone. It may come back in after you start signing into your accounts.

If you had them saved to the phone storage instead of the SIM card or in your other accounts, you can't get them back unless you go back to the original phone and write them down or move the account info into another area.
If they are not on the card you could have saved them in some other area, your email account for example. As to where exactly, you need to figure that out by thinking back on what you setup on the old phone. It may come back in after you start signing into your accounts.

If you had them saved to the phone storage instead of the SIM card or in your other accounts, you can't get them back unless you go back to the original phone and write them down or move the account info into another area.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS