I did not get an amplifier when i bought my set of tv bandits a couple months ago. Would you please send me one as says there

Aug 4, 2018
I have said i did not get an amplifier and it says here in the ad that there is one. It would help me pick up more channels it says. I dont get out much so like my tv.. i am almost 87 yrs. Old and would certainly appreciate what i didnt get.Thank you

Solution
Even though no one here has anything to do with your problem I searched around online and did find mention of an amplifier but no pictures of one or way to buy one.
Most indoor amplified antennas have the amp built in. There is a power supply that goes in the coax wire that connects it. Check out the picture on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/2018-UPGRADED-HDTV-Antenna-Television/dp/B01FUB4ZG8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1533580427&sr=8-4&keywords=tv+bandit
In fact the TV Bandit seems to have gone the way of most infomercial products. I could not even find one to buy online so I suspect you will not be likely to contact them.
Your age may make you a bit less tech savy than some but it should make you a bit wiser than some too.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Sir...you did not buy that item from here at tomshardware.com.
This is a tech forum, mainly dedicated to computer issues. There is nothing sold here.

You'll have to contact the actual store where you bought the item.

Even though no one here has anything to do with your problem I searched around online and did find mention of an amplifier but no pictures of one or way to buy one.
Most indoor amplified antennas have the amp built in. There is a power supply that goes in the coax wire that connects it. Check out the picture on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/2018-UPGRADED-HDTV-Antenna-Television/dp/B01FUB4ZG8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1533580427&sr=8-4&keywords=tv+bandit
In fact the TV Bandit seems to have gone the way of most infomercial products. I could not even find one to buy online so I suspect you will not be likely to contact them.
Your age may make you a bit less tech savy than some but it should make you a bit wiser than some too.

Solution
Aug 23, 2018