I did the two buttons. Now I have a little robot downloading. Will I lose all of my apps now?

Golemo01

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
I had a frozen screen. Press the power and volume buttons. Now it's downloading. Will I lose my games now?

Solution
Well if the buttons you pushed were what you mentioned here, then it sounds like you set up the phone to do a "Hard Reset" which will wipe not only your apps, but any and all data you had on the phone. Photos, contacts, music, etc.

If you had the phone set to sync your files to google, then you may have the items there (if it updated regularly). Also if you saved the files to a SD card. However, if not for that, then it will all be gone.
Well if the buttons you pushed were what you mentioned here, then it sounds like you set up the phone to do a "Hard Reset" which will wipe not only your apps, but any and all data you had on the phone. Photos, contacts, music, etc.

If you had the phone set to sync your files to google, then you may have the items there (if it updated regularly). Also if you saved the files to a SD card. However, if not for that, then it will all be gone.

Solution

Golemo01

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016

TRENDING THREADS