Solved! I don't have access to old email or old phone, how can I recover my password for gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeybee4and4

Prominent
Jul 21, 2017
I had to change my phone number and factory reset, now I can't get a text code to get into my gmail. How can I contact Google to prove who I am?

Solution
Use a PC to go online to google.com, click on Mail and enter your G-Mail address and when that fails the password test, click on Forgot Password.

If you have a second e-mail address or a mobile number they can send you a password reset link which will expire in a few minutes. First you have to answer the security question you set when you signed up. Get that wrong and you won't go any further.
Use a PC to go online to google.com, click on Mail and enter your G-Mail address and when that fails the password test, click on Forgot Password.

If you have a second e-mail address or a mobile number they can send you a password reset link which will expire in a few minutes. First you have to answer the security question you set when you signed up. Get that wrong and you won't go any further.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.