Question I don't want to give up the old interface

Mar 23, 2022
Cell phone, Android, Alcatel Raven A574BL. Safelink Tech had me do a factory reset and now I cannot get back in. The phone is demanding my "google account" information. Now, I've grudgingly made several google accounts over the years, because I vaguely recall certain things forcing me to create one. Since I despise the look and interface design of Gmail , I created the accounts, then ignored them for years. That means I don't have any memory or any record associated with this problem. I change email addresses and phone numbers often, so I have no idea what "recovery email" or "recovery phone number" I would have associated with any google account when I first set up the phone, many years ago. I am anxious to keep this phone, as I have so many years of "muscle memory" invested in that specific interface. Safelink tech support is worse than useless.
I had to replace my computer, and was unhappy that it came with Windows 10 preinstalled, since I hate that interface. I'm using some sort of "skin" to make it look and feel more like Windows 7.
Are there free "interface skins" to make a newer phone use the exact same interface as an older phone.

Cell phone, Android, Alcatel Raven A574BL. Safelink Tech had me do a factory reset and now I cannot get back in. The phone is demanding my "google account" information. Now, I've grudgingly made several google accounts over the years, because I vaguely recall certain things forcing me to create one. Since I despise the look and interface design of Gmail , I created the accounts, then ignored them for years. That means I don't have any memory or any record associated with this problem. I change email addresses and phone numbers often, so I have no idea what "recovery email" or "recovery phone number" I would have associated with any google account when I first set up the phone, many years ago. I am anxious to keep this phone, as I have so many years of "muscle memory" invested in that specific interface. Safelink tech support is worse than useless.
I had to replace my computer, and was unhappy that it came with Windows 10 preinstalled, since I hate that interface. I'm using some sort of "skin" to make it look and feel more like Windows 7.
Are there free "interface skins" to make a newer phone use the exact same interface as an older phone.

There are programs that change the look of the interface but that is more for button look and text looks not where the options are. Changing email and phones often is not a great idea since pretty much every security logon to any web site uses one of those things to verity you. It's almost as important as a social security number these days. If you are forced to change them because you keep forgetting what they are, write it down. If you swap phones, you can carry over your existing number, you don't need a new one.

Mar 23, 2022
There are programs that change the look of the interface but that is more for button look and text looks not where the options are. Changing email and phones often is not a great idea since pretty much every security logon to any web site uses one of those things to verity you. It's almost as important as a social security number these days. If you are forced to change them because you keep forgetting what they are, write it down. If you swap phones, you can carry over your existing number, you don't need a new one.

This does nothing to solve the problem.