News I drove the Ford F150 Lightning — and all other EVs are ruined for me

Aug 24, 2023
Yeah as a car. If you want to tow an RV, your range will be about 130 miles. So don't go to far from home. Not impressed

Aug 27, 2023
I’m very glad you discussed “one pedal driving,” that is ever-present in all EV’s, not just the ford lightning. IMO, this is the most revolutionary bit among many revolutionary bits within EV’s and transforms the vehicle creating an infinitely more controllable and, therefore, much safer car to operate in comparison to an ICE vehicle. Usually, within EV review articles, one pedal driving is mentioned, but no one seems to recognize how it really transforms the driving experience. Instead, reviewers focus on instant torque and acceleration. But, I cannot emphasize how much safer EV’s are to operate in comparison to traditional oil burners, because of one pedal driving. This dynamic makes piloting an EV a more rewarding experience in all respects IMHO.

With respect to the lighting, yeah, matte paint looks cool, but $97k? That’s a lot of money for a nice PPF job. How many people will be able to buy this truck without using some ridiculous loan term. Shame.