I factory reset my phone and now I have no contacts numbers or photos. Can I get them back. I've tried everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coby__

Commendable
Oct 22, 2016
I factory reset my phone and now my contact numbers and photos are gone. Can I get them back
I've tired literally everything. It's a Samsung galaxy for straight talk

Solution
If they were not stored in the cloud and you never backed up the phone to a computer, then no you can't get them back. There are undelete programs in the Play Store you can try, but after a factory reset it's not likely they will work. Do you have an SD card for storage? Your photos may be there.

A Factory Reset wipes the phone to factory new, before doing anything like that you need to make sure you don't need anything on the phone that is not saved somewhere else.
If they were not stored in the cloud and you never backed up the phone to a computer, then no you can't get them back. There are undelete programs in the Play Store you can try, but after a factory reset it's not likely they will work. Do you have an SD card for storage? Your photos may be there.

A Factory Reset wipes the phone to factory new, before doing anything like that you need to make sure you don't need anything on the phone that is not saved somewhere else.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.