i forgotten my lenovoa390 phone password how can i get it

hang-the-9

Titan
You need to logon to your google account to unlock it. Phone should give you that option after you failed to enter your code. If you forgot what your google account is, google support can help you with that as well.

hang-the-9

Titan
You need to logon to your google account to unlock it. Phone should give you that option after you failed to enter your code. If you forgot what your google account is, google support can help you with that as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
helpppppmeplz Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question I have forgotten the name of a game
How do I open password in huawei p smart safe files I have forgotten I have forgotten everthing
How to setup samsung galaxy j7 mobile after factory reset has been made and i have forgotten my google id
I have forgotten my file safe password and security questions... And fingerprint is not associated... What should i do??...wit
I lost my phone . And i forgotten my imei number but my gmail still on how i can find my lost phone please help me because i h
How to recover app data from forgotten SD Card?
hi want to reset my phone but have forgotten the google account. pls help me. have tried all available methods but to no avail
my phone is gionee F103 pro and i forgotten my google account linked with it, how can i know
Forgotten password security
Helpe excess my FB account from another phone and forgotten password
I have forgotten the e-mail address and password when I bought the phone. What can I do
i have forgotten the google account samsung j2 ace
view forgotten my home screen password but need info/pics off the phone
locate old forgotten gmails
what to do when my phone demands google account which i have forgotten
forgotten cell phone number
my phone is locked and is asking my username and password which i have forgotten pls help me
I've forgotten my gmail samsung password. My phone is samsung gallaxy GT-B5522
how to bipass lock screen due to forgotten lock code
My android phone has blocked the pattern so it demands my google account but i have forgotten the password,what can I do to su

ASK THE COMMUNITY