I have 2x sony 4" 3 way front speakers with 260w power each and also have 2x Sony 6x9" 3 way speakers in the back at 420w pea

May 25, 2018
Is my head unit and amp strong enough to power my 4 Sony speakers 2 are 260w in front and rear two are 420w .. Head unit is 220w 4x55w plus I have a 600 watt 4 channel pioneer amp ..

Solution
Yes they probably can.
Disregard any power specs other than RMS. Even these can be iffy since manufacturers often make them up to sell more product. I would guess that you can use the headunit for the front and the amp for the rears or just use the amp to drive all of them.
May 25, 2018
OK thanks for your help.. I got all the equipment now I jus have to gonto jbhifi and get it all installed properly only thing that's gonna cost me tho is taking the stock stereo and CD player out of the dash there going to need to do some re constructing of the dash to put in an after market head unit, mite look into that now see what the damage is gonna cost me for that. But I'm glad the setup I have is perfect for what I need. I do have a twin 12 inch sub box but I'm not gonna install that I'm hoping I get enough sound from the speakers I have already its only a 3 door hatch car haha.. But I love my music loud .. Thanks again ..