I have a cleaning app on my stylo lg 2 it says i can move my apps to my sd card when i did this it takes me to the apps is the

Chris_475

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017
I have a cleaning app on my phone that says i can move my apps to my sd card. When i do this it puts me to the apps that i want to move. But from there i am lost. I don't know if i should tap something on the apps themselfs.

Solution
If it is an app that is telling you that you can move apps, it should actually tell you the specific apps that can be moved (as it would not mean all of them). It should show you a list of them and a button to tap to move them, through that app.

If it doesn't give you that (which would be odd) then you would need to go into "Settings"... "Apps"... "All" and locate the apps it is referring to individually. Tap on the one you are going to move and it should have a button that you can tap that says "Move to SD card" or something similar. If that is grayed out, you can't move that app.

To move most apps, however, requires other things be done.

Chris_475

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Chris_475 : "I have a cleaning app on my stylo lg 2 it says i can move my apps to my sd card when i did this it takes me to the apps is the"

I have a cleaning app on my phone that says i can move my apps to my sd card. When i do this it puts me to the apps that i want to move. But from there i am lost. I don't know if i should tap something on the apps themselfs.

Chris_475

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Chris_475 : "I have a cleaning app on my stylo lg 2 it says i can move my apps to my sd card when i did this it takes me to the apps is the"

I have a cleaning app on my phone that says i can my apps to my sd card. When i do this it takes me to the apps that i want to move. But from there i am lost. Do i have to tap something on the apps like permission granted or deflault settings. Please help.

If it is an app that is telling you that you can move apps, it should actually tell you the specific apps that can be moved (as it would not mean all of them). It should show you a list of them and a button to tap to move them, through that app.

If it doesn't give you that (which would be odd) then you would need to go into "Settings"... "Apps"... "All" and locate the apps it is referring to individually. Tap on the one you are going to move and it should have a button that you can tap that says "Move to SD card" or something similar. If that is grayed out, you can't move that app.

To move most apps, however, requires other things be done.

Solution